Where's Waldo? In downtown Portland, of course!
The famous children's book character in the striped shirt will be joining us, and other local, downtown businesses for some hide-and-seek fun, this July!
Playing with us is easy!
• Waldo figurines will be hidden in local establishments around Portland's downtown (see list below). Our participants are close enough to one another that you can walk or ride your bike!
• Come by our store to pick up a "Find Waldo Local" passport. Then visit the participating businesses to find Waldo! When you find him, get your passport stamped/signed at each stop.
The best parts - prizes and a party!
• The first 125 players who collect store stamps/signatures from at least 10 different businesses and turn their passports in to us win an "I Found Waldo" button and a $1 Off Waldo book coupon.
• Players who collect at least 20 stamps/signatures win an "I Found Waldo" button and a $1 Off Waldo book coupon, PLUS they are entered in a drawing for other larger prizes.
• Join us on Saturday July 28th from 5-7 for a pizza party to celebrate, and draw prize winners!
• Bard Coffee - 185 Middle St
• Bullmoose Music - 151 Middle St
• Coast City Comics - 634 Congress St
• Cool As A Moose - 388 Fore St
• The Fish & Bone - 195 Commercial St
• Flatbread Company - 72 Commercial St #5
• Gus & Ruby Letterpress - 28 Exchange St
• The Holy Donut - 7 Exchange St
• Little - 42 Exchange St
• Longfellow Books - 1 Monument Way
• Maine Historical Society Museum Store - 489 Congress St
• Maine Narrow GaugeRailroad Co. & Museum - 58 Fore St
• Mexicali Blues - 9 Moulton St
• Mexicali Blues - 10 Moulton St
• Old Port Candy Co - 422 Fore St
• Old Port Card Works - 3 Moulton St
• Pinecone + Chickadee - 6 Free St
• Portland Food Co-Op - 290 Congress St
• Portland Public Library - 5 Monument Square
(Sam L. Cohen Children's Library)
• Print: A Bookstore - 273 Congress St
• Sherman's Books & Stationary - 49 Exchange St
• The Thirsty Pig - 37 Exchange St