Where does the firewood for the cosy warm fireplace or tile stove in the living room come from? With the forest set the individual steps from felled timber to the chopped firewood can be re-enacted through play. From the large tree section smaller pieces are cut with the aid of the chainsaw, these pieces can then be further processed with the log splitter into logs that are easier to handle.
- 4 logs
- gas can
- helmet with sight
- complete play environment with log splitter and numerous accessories
- reflective vest
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- The colour of the clothes varies
- Made by Bruder in Germany
ORDERS AND RETURNS
CALL: 888-560-TOYS (8697)
CONNECT WITH US
Copyright © 2016 Zoey Theme. All rights reserved. Powered by Zoey